MGBS is looking for a skillful Website Administrator, responsible for the maintenance, security, analytics and smooth performance of the corporate website.
- Website Administrator will upload materials, articles, information, presentation/graphic/video files and general content to the company website and blog.
- They maintain backup files, test navigation links, monitor site traffic, moderate blog comments and respond to email requests.
- Website Administrator will interact with network and server administrators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and company management.
- He/She will report directly to the MGBS Operations Manager
- Demonstrated experience in the field – at least 3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures the flawless performance of the website
- Responsible for continued content updates of the website
- Maintains the security, back-ups and recovery
- Analyzes the website performance, analytics, visitors traffic and tuning
- Manage the website server, install updates and monitors the site technical performance
- Secures and creates the system access and controls user profile levels
- Follows and Implements SEO strategies
- Supervise the information is legal, non-offensive and provides good marketing value
- Submits data for budget and expenses
- Proven Website management and Development experience
- Technical skills – HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, FTP, Virtual Servers, .NET, data base and CMS WordPress
- Experienced in SEO and e-marketing
- Critical Thinking and problem identification
- Project management, scheduling and reporting
- Proper Business communication and verbal communication
- Proofreading and editing
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org