MGBS LSS Green Belt Training Course
The MGBS Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt Training and Application Course consists of various options, which may be selected partially or in total based on your unique needs. This comprehensive LSS Package prepares participants to perform the role of a LSS Green Belt based on its original intent when LSS was structured back in the early 1980s.
The LSS Green Belt level is at a departmental or a level below the functional leadership, where the problems have some known solutions, however, never tested or their validity. We call these types of solutions as seeking the “Low Hanging Fruit” of the tree.
The LSS option for the classroom model varies from the online in that it is an interactive session involving candidates selected from different areas usually within the same corporate environment, unless it is declared as a public session. Hands-On exercises are involved as well as assigned homework to increase the comprehension of the methodology of LSS. Classroom presentations are delivered to show and share project progress. Projects are executed at the same level of complexity as the online version. Coaching is provided face-to-face and can be combined with the time that is invested in the training sessions in class.
MGBS Package includes:
- 1,100+ slides PowerPoint Presentation
- 30 individual and group Exercises
- 20 LSS Templates
- 40 Data Sets – theory and examples
- Kinesthetic learning tool – Multipult
- Discount on “Minitab” Statistical Software
- Face-to-face project coaching
- Coaching support for GB’s second project past certification
- Annual Content Updates as well as general support
- “Lean Six Sigma Tweet” – Complimentary copy of the book
- IASSC Certification of Knowledge.
- MGBS Certification of Project Application.
Download LSS Green Belt Course Overview