MGBS LSS Black Belt Training Course
The MGBS Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt Training and Application Course consists of various options which may be selected partially or in total based on your unique needs. This comprehensive LSS Package prepares participants to perform the role of a LSS Black Belt based on its original intent when LSS was structured back in the early 1980s.
The LSS Black Belt level is at a divisional or functional leadership level where the problems have unknown solutions. We call these types of solutions as seeking the “Bulk of Fruit” of the tree.
The LSS option for the classroom model varies from the online in that it is an interactive session involving candidates selected from different areas usually within the same corporate environment, unless it is declared as a public session. Hands-On exercises are involved as well as assigned homework to increase the comprehension of the methodology of LSS. Classroom presentations are delivered to show and share project progress. Projects are executed at the same level of complexity as the online version. Coaching is provided face-to-face and can be combined with the time that is invested in the training sessions in class.
MGBS Package includes:
- 1,200+ slides PowerPoint Presentation
- 30 individual and group Exercises
- 20 LSS Templates
- 40 Data Sets – theory and examples
- Kinesthetic learning tool – Multipult
- Discount on “Minitab” Statistical Software
- Face-to-face project coaching
- Coaching support for BB’s second project past certification
- Annual Content Updates as well as general support
- “Lean Six Sigma Tweet” – Complimentary copy of the book
- IASSC Certification of Knowledge.
- MGBS Certification of Project Application.